Welcome to New York State Office of Parks, Recreation, and Historic Preservation
Join Our Team - Submit a digital employment application
- Choose the region you are interested in.
- Review the parks and historic sites of that region and determine where you'd like to work.
- Select 'Employment Application' and fill out the digital application.
- In Section 6 use the drop-down arrows to indicate the type of work you would like to perform.
- In Section 7 be sure to indicate the parks or historic sites where you are interested in working.
- When your application is complete, please save it and email it to the address listed below the signature and date on the application.
Our agency oversees eleven regions. State land in the Adirondacks (6a) and the Catskills (6b) is overseen by the Department of Environmental Conservation. For more information about those areas, please visit https://www.dec.ny.gov
or call 518-402-9273.